Thursday, December 17, 2009

Middle Ear Infection More Condition_symptoms How Can I Get My 5 1/2 Mo. Old Daughter To Sleep W/ A Middle Ear Infection?

How can I get my 5 1/2 mo. old daughter to sleep w/ a middle ear infection? - middle ear infection more condition_symptoms

What was for you? We went to the emergency room yesterday and they just her 3rd Amoxicillian dose for infection of the middle ear. We keep the fever w / Tylenol and Motrin. We gave him a cold bath, rubbing W / night cream. Pass if we stick to it and when we lie. It is worse now than before the start of the drug. I know it is hot and boot the teeth. She had bottles of water and ice, and even Formula ate sweet potatoes, but I will not sleep. It has has been over 3 hours, maybe 4-NAP for 20 minutes and is now 930 pm. No fever, but still not sleeping. We can not have your word that we tried to sleep his swing and bouncer, but Mom and Dad, for us and our neighbors call the police if you leave the crying. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment