Sunday, December 13, 2009

Reh Video Por Descarga Blues Saraceno How To Not Not Suck On The Guitar?

How to not not suck on the guitar? - reh video por descarga blues saraceno

I once played in 14 years.

AA I beganning nvested double lesson per week, 2 1 / 2 years.

i studyied book Berklee firdt. I played in the jazz band in high school and had one years into something bigger. I caught the right low, it was interesting to play bass was fresh and awe.

I know almost every bar mini maj maj7 agreements min 7 SO
7 9 min 9 maj 9 thrirteenth.

I know that the smallest scale of major blues scale. Pentatonic scale.

I'm trying to learn the modes and scales in all positions.

Im bored sort things pent5atonic and blues.

Recently, I saw Yngwie video deer and got paralyzed almost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment